The imageCLASS MF6160dw helps to improve office workflows and increase productivity.
Boost productivity in your small to medium sized office with the Canon imageCLASS MF6160dw. The MF6160dw combines all of your print, copy, scan and fax needs into one compact device. This wireless1, black and white laser multifunction printer is ideal for mid-volume offices and is equipped with a variety of features to keep businesses running efficiently and effectively.
With blazing fast print and copy speeds of up to 35 pages per minute2, a front-loading 250-sheet cassette3 and Single Cartridge System that combines all components including toner, drum and finishing unit users will have more time to focus on their daily tasks. Enhance document control with "Send" technology which enables users to send scanned documents and forward received faxes to a recipient through email or file server. Additionally, with Department ID Management, device usage can be monitored and controlled empowering businesses to lower costs.
For the mobile professional, the MF6160dw has a broad range of mobile features. With Apple AirPrint™5 users can print directly from their iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Additionally, the MF6160dw is compatible with Google Cloud Print™6 which allows users to print from their mobile device or computer using Google Cloud Print enabled apps.
2. Print speed is based on internal testing. Print speed may vary depending on the number of copies selected, as well as on the settings for size, type and orientation of paper.
3. Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
4. Requires Canon Mobile Printing app available free on the App Store and Google Play. Compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad mini, iPad 4, the new iPad, iPad 2, and the original iPad running OS 6.0.1 - 6.1.2. Supports Android OS 2.3.3 - 4.2.2.
5. AirPrint™ functionality requires an iPad, iPad Mini, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint™-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
6. Requires an Internet connection and Google Account. Printer firmware update may be necessary for Google Cloud Print™ function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or a Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later and USB cable are required to perform firmware update.
7. May vary depending on the output environment.
8. Letter size, after being restored from energy saver mode.
9. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
10. Based on ITU-T #1 Chart (standard mode).
11. Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the warranty card for details.
Offer valid April 22, 2015 12:00 a.m. through June 30, 2015 11:59 p.m. ET. Offer valid in U.S.A. only, and void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Availability of certain items may be limited. Limit of ten of any one item per order, subject to availability. Order will be shipped to a street address in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia only. Dealers, distributors and other resellers are not eligible for this offer. Offer subject to Canon Online Store Terms of Sale.