The imageCLASS MF5950dw combines professional-quality multifunction capabilities with features that help businesses save time and money, making it the perfect device for today's small business owners.
Featuring a 50-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder (DADF), 250-sheet cassette plus 50-sheet multipurpose tray, and an optional 500-sheet paper cassette pedestal and handling paper sizes up to legal10, the MF5950dw delivers print speeds of up to 35 pages per minute single-sided and 17 pages per minute double-sided in black and white11. With Canon's Quick First Print Technology, your first print arrives in approximately 6 seconds.
The MF5950dw is also outfitted with cost-saving tools such as all-mode auto duplex functionality, energy-saving technologies and Department ID Management, which enables you to set limits on who can use the machine and how much they can print, copy or scan. You will be able to manage the device from your desk through an embedded web server (Remote UI), which will give you the freedom to view and modify network settings or retrieve an activity log. With built-in Fax Forwarding and Send functionality, the MF5950dw allows you to send incoming faxes, internet faxes and scanned documents to an email address, network folder or another fax number. For on-the-go users, the MF5950dw offers a USB port to facilitate scanning files directly to, or print files directly from a USB drive.
With built-in wireless you'll have the freedom to conveniently send print jobs to your device from any location in your home or small office7. The MF5950dw has a Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) option for a one-touch connection to simplify the task of connecting your device to a wireless network. Furthermore, you'll reduce wiring clutter and help prevent security breaches with WEP and WPA-PSK.
The MF5950dw uses approximately 3 watts of energy during Energy Saving Mode and meets Energy Star guidelines, saving you money on energy costs. And like many imageCLASS products, it is part of the Generation Green program, Canon's initiative to reduce environmental burdens in all stages of a product's life-cycle.
2. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
3. Based on ITU-T #1 Chart (standard mode).
4. PNG supports MAC OS only.
5. Based on 75g/m2 paper.
6. USB 2.0 Hi-Speed requires Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP/2000 or Mac OS X operating systems. For Windows 98, Me and Mac OS X v. 10.2 to 10.2.6 operating systems, the printer/scanner will operate at USB 1.1 specifications.
7. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
8. SNMPv3 supports Print and Send (Scan to Email/SMB) functions only.
9. Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the warranty card for details.
10. Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
11. Print speed is based on internal testing. Print speed may vary depending on the number of copies selected, as well as on the settings for size, type and orientation of paper.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.