VIXIA mini Black
You're the Star
If shooting and posting video is your thing, the all-new VIXIA Mini is for you - an innovative personal camcorder designed to help you share your talents and interests with the world. The VIXIA Mini is super slim and weighs approximately 5.6 ounces, so you can capture beautiful, high-quality video and stills wherever you go. To match its outstanding image quality, the VIXIA Mini features a built-in microphone to liven and enhance your video with superb stereo sound. Get creative with a genuine Canon f/2.8 fisheye lens for ultra-wide scenes (160° video/170° stills) that play with perspective, then switch to Close-up mode simply by touching the screen. Capture clear images even in low light with the Canon HS SYSTEM, which combines the 12.8 Megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor and Canon DIGIC DV 4 Image Processor. Shoot Full HD video in MP4 format for easy sharing, and record to convenient micro SD/SDHC/SDXC cards. Built-in Wi-Fi® makes sharing on blogs and social networking sites easy; you can even shoot remotely and live stream. The tiltable 2.7-inch capacitive touch panel LCD, adjustable integrated stand and tripod socket make self-shooting effortless. Cool features abound, like Mirror Image Recording/Playback, Slow Motion, Fast Motion and Interval Recording, and new Food & Fashion, Sports and Macro Special Scene modes. The VIXIA Mini is ready to shoot when you are, with an automatic lens cover that opens when you power on. Use the VIXIA Mini to express yourself in creative ways and let yourself shine like a star!
2. Print speed is based on internal testing. Print speed may vary depending on the number of copies selected, as well as on the settings for size, type and orientation of paper.
3. Based on 20 lb. bond paper.
4. Requires Canon Mobile Printing app available free on the App Store and Google Play. Compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad mini, iPad 4, the new iPad, iPad 2, and the original iPad running OS 6.0.1 - 6.1.2. Supports Android OS 2.3.3 - 4.2.2.
5. AirPrint™ functionality requires an iPad, iPad Mini, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint™-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
6. Requires an Internet connection and Google Account. Printer firmware update may be necessary for Google Cloud Print™ function. Certain exceptions may apply. A PC running Windows XP or later or a Mac running OS 10.4.11 or later and USB cable are required to perform firmware update.
7. May vary depending on the output environment.
8. Letter size, after being restored from energy saver mode.
9. The Public Switched Telephone Network currently supports fax modem speeds of 28.8 Kbps or lower, depending on telephone line conditions. Sending and receiving fax machines need to conform to ITU-T v.34 guidelines.
10. Based on ITU-T #1 Chart (standard mode).
11. Warranty program is subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See the warranty card for details.