Canon values your questions and answers!
Canon’s Ask Questions, Share Answers is a fast, convenient way to receive information about our products or share your knowledge about them with your peers. Simply ask general questions you have about Canon products, receive answers from other Canon customers, or help others by sharing your own experiences. Wondering which printer is best for 4” x 6” photos? What about letting someone know which film negative scanner to buy? It’s the best way to give or receive assistance with a Canon purchase decision, all online, all the time.
Below you’ll find guidelines as well as our Rules of Participation, please make sure to review them prior to submitting a question or answer.
Note: Questions and answers provided here are for the purpose of assisting you with a purchase consideration and/or decision. If Canon provides any answers, they will clearly be noted as such. All other answers are provided by visitors to our website who have voluntarily offered answers and opinions.
This service is intended to be a resource center on Canon products. If your question is of a technical nature – including repairs, troubleshooting, or operation of your product – please visit our customer support page.
- Questions and answers must be clearly written in English.
- Questions should be relevant to the category.
- Answers should be relevant to the product category and address the question being asked.
- No mention of prices or retailers will be permitted.
- While comparisons of Canon products to the competition are welcome, please refrain from mentioning any competitor by name.
- All claims regarding a product’s performance should be of your own personal experience.
- Any questions that require the assistance of a technician should be directed to a Canon-qualified technical representative via our customer support page.
RULES OF PARTICIPATION:
- Personal information such as full name, e-mail address, website links, phone numbers, mailing address or other forms of contact information.
- Obscenities, language of a discriminatory nature, and any language not deemed suitable for a public forum.
- Submissions of a critical nature or that contain spiteful comments regarding other postings.
- Submissions containing advertisements, “spam” content or references to other products.
- Submissions that contain content that may result in a legal claim.
Enjoy writing your questions and answers!