1. For document types other than film, the maximum resolution is 4800 x 4800 dpi.
2.The time required for the light source to reach sufficient operating temperature.
3. Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
4. System requirements vary by application.
5. Requires DVD drive to install.
6. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
� Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.